As a busy female entrepreneur, I’ve started noticing a few signs of wrinkles and fine lines. Between being a mom, running a PR agency and a non-profit, I’ve been neglecting my skin care routine.
I used to use Vichy products a few years ago and then I switched back to Neutrogena.
On my way home from the office I stopped at Shoppers Drug Mart because they have everything I need in one place. They were featuring a few products from Vichy Canada and I decided I would give them another try. I will let you know if I notice a difference in a future post! For now, I wanted to share about my new purchases because I can’t wait to test them out.
Here are the exact products I purchased:
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa Mask Cream
- Vichy Liftactiv UV Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizing Day Cream
- Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizing Night Cream
- Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizing Day Cream
- Vichy 3 in 1 Cleanser For Sensitive Skin
- Vichy Mineral 89 Face Serum with Hyaluronic Acid
I’d love to know what products you use? What do you recommend? Please share with me on Instagram @taliadavispr
By the way the top I’m wearing is from Anne Klien. I’m loving it for spring! The vintage earrings are available in my shop.