I chose Kajabi because I needed an all-in-one system for my PR business and a way to scale as a published author. Writing a book is exciting, but when the champagne bubbles fizzle out, the business piece of the puzzle sets in. To make writing a full-time career, you have to do more than publish a book. You have to build an audience, regularly release new content, and turn readers into super fans — a task list that used to be unbearable. Even if you aren’t a published author like me, you might be creating a health, fitness, make-up, or cooking course. The possibilities of what you can teach your own audience are endless.
If you’re ready to start your own online business with Kajabi, get a FREE 30 Day trial from Fempreneur.
Dream Business Bootcamp
Before I tell you about my personal experience with Kajabi, I want to make sure you don’t miss your chance to join this FREE Dream Business Bootcamp on February 7, 8, and 9th! Register NOW to save your spot.
After you register with my partner link, make sure you join the event live for a chance to win over $20,000 in prizes. When you take action all 3 days, you’ll be entered to win incredible prizes to make the taste of success that much sweeter.
Learn more about the FREE 3 Day Dream Business Bootcamp.
How To Use Kajabi to Earn Revenue
You can use Kajabi to gate unreleased content with a monthly subscription, sell audio recordings of books, host online courses, engage readers or social media followers to understand you better, and so much more.
With Kajabi, I can build my mailing list, take payments, and measure my business growth. I’m able to see what opt-ins are converting, how my new customers found me online, and I can review my revenue growth on my Kajabi dashboard.
I really believe there’s no better tool out there for bringing all pieces of an online business (website, email, funnels, courses, etc.) under one roof, and getting rid of the tech challenges that slow you down.
That’s why I wanted to write this detailed review about Kajabi for my fellow female entrepreneurs. I only ever recommend products that I know and love, and Kajabi is 100% that tool.
Since Kajabi has made such a measurable impact on my business, I’d like to help you figure out if it can do the same for you. If you decide it’s a good fit, sign-up with Fempreneur to get a FREE 30 day trial.
When I first started creating online courses, I used Teachable. Although Teachable is a great platform for new course creators, once you get serious about really building your business, you need a system that can grow with you.
5 Ways Kajabi Will Help Your Business
Here are a few signs you’re ready to benefit from what Kajabi has to offer:
- You’re looking to put your knowledge to work for you. Whether you’re transferring your expertise into an online format for the first time or you’ve been teaching online for a while, Kajabi simplifies the process of creating, marketing, and selling your digital products. This means that you can streamline your success and reach your goals faster as a female entrepreneur.
- You’re ready to grow your business, but you don’t want to manage a team. Kajabi allows you to DIY things (websites, funnels, etc.) and get a professional result. You’ll also get advanced features like subject line validation, customizable themes, and access to a mobile app. It’s like having a team of developers on your side without the cost or headache. It also allows you to automate several parts of your business, so that you can decrease time spent on administrative activities. This means that you can save money on hiring costs, which is especially important if you’re just getting started.
- You’re overwhelmed with the tech side of your business. I think everyone reaches this point sooner or later – when you can’t bring yourself to set up even one more integration. Or a plugin breaks down, and you realize there is no one to call to fix it. At that point, some people get frustrated and quit, and others recognize the difference the right platform can make. This happened to me when I first created courses! It’s laughable at this point because now I see how much Kajabi has helped me. When I created my first course, I tried to build them using a WordPress plug-in to create my own site, and take payments. I spent more time dealing with website spam, and failed payments, then I did creating new content. Take it from me, you need a strong tech partner if you want to grow as a female entrepreneur.
- You like to save money. Kajabi isn’t cheap, but when you consider everything it does (websites, products, landing pages, email marketing, sales funnels, analytics, CRM, and more) it can cut the cost of running your business online considerably. Not to mention the time you save on integrating a bunch of separate tools. I was hesitant to spend the money at first, but then I did the math! I was actually SAVING money by using Kajabi. It was also a lot easier as I didn’t have to use so many different tools and remember so many different passwords. Again, when you have everything integrated, it’s easier to measure what’s converting with your marketing efforts. Take it from me, you need to start from a strong business foundation if you want to scale your business.
- You want to be on a platform that is constantly raising the bar. I’ve never come across a software platform that is as committed to constant improvement as Kajabi. They are always finding ways to make your process smoother and your customers happier. One example is the Kajabi Mobile app, which makes it so incredibly easy for your customers to access your products on-the-go. How cool is that? Another example is that they just launched a new community feature to help your members interact inside private groups. This is something that I’m currently working on adding in the Public Relations Academy. Instead of using a separate product, such as Circle, you can now do this inside Kajabi.
Seeing some of these signs in yourself? Then get started here with a 30 Day trial from Fempreneur.
Full transparency: As you might imagine, the above link is an affiliate link, and if you sign up, I make a commission as a Kajabi Partner. I only ever recommend products that I know, love, and use personally to this day. Kajabi is 100% that, and I will continue to use this product as I love it!