Are you wondering if Marie Forleo’s B-School is a good investment? I am often asked about my own experience, so I created this detailed blog post about B-School to help you decide if it is a good fit for your own business as a female entrepreneur. Enrollment is currently closed for B-School, but you can sign-up for my exclusive B-School list to ensure you don't miss my bonus for the upcoming summer session!
Download this complimentary workbook to implement 5 BONUS marketing ideas this week!
In this review, I'm going to outline exactly what you get in B-School and how it helped me as a female entrepreneur.
My exclusive B-School bonus is designed specifically to help you promote your business! When you register for B-School with my partner link, I will feature YOU in an interview on the Fempreneur blog, and on the Fempreneur social media channels.
Mark your calendar: enrollment for the next B-School will be in July 2023.
If you're ready to join B-School, save your spot here! When you sign up for B-School, you will get immediate access to two exclusive bonus courses. This means you can validate your business idea and become wired for success — before the main course even starts!
I’ll even let you in on a little secret: These two instant-access bonuses are behind many of the B-Schooler super success stories, and you can get access today.
Instant Access Bonus #1: Start The Right Business
Worried you don’t have a good business idea, or you’ve got too many ideas and aren’t sure which to choose? This program will show you step-by-step how to strategically vet your ideas for success. Countless B-School grads believe this ONE program was worth the full tuition to B-School.
Instant Access Bonus #2: The Follow-Through Formula
Stop getting lost in a dozen incomplete projects! This powerful productivity program will help you master the mindset, skills, and habits you need to hit the ground running in B-School and get more done than you ever dreamed possible.
If you're interested in B-School, make sure you join my exclusive B-School list to get the bonuses!
I've spent years following Marie Forleo's advice to build my public relations business, and I return as a B-School alumni each year. In fact, that's one of my favorite parts of the program – you get lifetime access! By following Marie's advice, I have been able to build my dream business, and I'm always learning something new.
If you're considering joining B-School, read my review to get ALL the details and sign-up for my exclusive B-School bonus list here.
When is B-School Open?
Enrollment is currently closed for B-School, but it's back this summer.
If you're ready to get started, click here to join the waitlist!
The best part is that B-School is BRAND NEW— Marie Forleo has updated every single training, Fun Sheet, Answer Vault question, and more. I personally can't wait to join as a program alumni and go through all the brand new materials.
If you are interested in B-School, sign-up for my mailing list, so you can take advantage of my exclusive B-School bonus! Trust me, you won't want to miss it (it includes publicity coaching, B-School Implementation support, and training from yours truly).
In this review, I am going to share exactly how B-School helped my business, and how I believe it will help your business.
What exactly is B-School?
B-School is a 6-week, interactive video-based training program by Marie Forleo that teaches smart, effective online marketing strategies to business owners who want more sales and more impact from their online presence.
Download this complimentary workbook to implement 5 BONUS marketing ideas this week! You can also buy the FEMPRENEUR book available on Amazon to read more of my business-building secrets.
Whether you’re brand new to business or established and ready to grow, B‑School will challenge you to execute at your highest level. It’s designed to turn your business into a force for good that fuels higher profits and your higher purpose.
B-School is led by Marie Forleo, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the book Everything is Figureoutable and creator of the award-winning show MarieTV. Named by Oprah as a thought leader for the next generation and one of Inc.’s 500 fastest growing companies, Marie's mission is to help you realize your greatest potential and use your gifts to change the world.
What’s inside the B-School curriculum?
You will get started by reviewing Start The Right Business and The Follow-Through Formula modules. You’ll have fresh ahas and insights that can have a profound impact on your success just by completing these two trainings! Every time I complete the B-School experience, I restart these modules because they are so helpful.
When B-School officially starts, you will receive access to the following NEW modules:
- Module 1: Profit Plan
- Module 2: Irresistible Offers
- Module 3: Marketing Mastery
- Module 4: Free Content Strategy
- Module 5: Traffic & Audience Growth
- Module 6: Choose Marketing-Smart Technology
When you complete these modules, that is when you get sent over to me to help you with your public relations strategy (my B-School bonus)! I cannot wait to see what you create in B-School and what we will be promoting together!
Why should you trust my opinion?
I’ve spent years studying online marketing trends and learning from many leading business owners. What worked in marketing a few years ago, doesn’t work today. You need to stay on top of marketing trends as a female entrepreneur to grow your sales and learn from others that have the brand success you desire.
I’m the Founder of the Organization of American Women in Public Relations and the Organization of Canadian Women in Public Relations. In 2017, NASDAQ recognized me as a PR Influencer, and PR Week showcased how I’m helping women in my field succeed. I've worked with some of the largest brands in North America at my PR agency, Pink Pearl PR to help them get featured in high profile media outlets and grow their sales. You can learn more about me here: taliadavis.com
“It was honestly the best investment I ever made in my business. B-School was the very first online program I enrolled in, and it helped me build my online foundation. Since completing B-School, I work less and earn more, while making an even bigger impact as a purpose-driven leader.” – Talia Beckett Davis
How to Get the Best B-School Experience
When you are making an investment in an online training program, such as Marie Forleo’s B-School, you will want to block time on your calendar so that you can make the most of it.
Action = Results = Progress!
When I first enrolled, I was busy as a new mom, but I made learning and implementing the material a priority. In fact, this is something I remind my own clients to do inside the Public Relations Academy. When I was at home with my son, I would work through the program material when he napped. Now, as an alumni when I rejoin each year, I work through the material outside of my business hours. This is usually in the evenings after my son is in bed. That’s one of my favorite aspects of the B-School experience – you get lifetime access to the materials and an invitation to join every single year!
This was something I learned from Marie when I created my program, the Public Relations Academy Accelerator. I wanted to give my clients (and that could be YOU!) lifetime access to the program materials so they could use it to guide them as they implement new marketing ideas year after year.
I also have a membership inside the Public Relations Academy where I share insider PR tips, guest posting opportunities, and media leads with my community. I want you to be a successful female entrepreneur (I wrote a book about it!), and my membership is the place where you can ask me questions to help you make progress step-by-step.
As you are working through B-School, you might feel stuck on some of the modules and that’s ok! Work through the material and act. You can always come back to it and add new ideas as they come to you. The most important part of the experience is to make a decision, and Marie’s team will hold you accountable like they did for me.
“There is no more glass ceiling. I don't work for anyone else. I'm the boss, the founder, the CEO. I've never felt more free, I do what nourishes my soul.” -MAKENZIE CHILTON, B‑SCHOOL GRAD
How B-School Has Helped My Business Grow Each Year
In 2017, I made the decision to enroll in B-School. I remember I signed up right before the cart closed because it was a big investment for me at the time. I was considering some other online coaching programs, but I realized that I needed to start by building a strong business foundation.
I had watched a lot of Marie TV in the past, and I loved her approach and personality. I knew that I would love learning from Marie and that she would keep me interested. I was not wrong! I completed every single module; I did the work, and I achieved some amazing results because I followed her advice.
Fun fact! B-School was co-created by Laura Roeder, founder of MeetEdgar and Paperbell. You can read an article I wrote for Laura on the Paperbell blog here: https://paperbell.com/blog/get-coaching-clients-fast/
When I joined Marie Forleo’s B-School in 2017, I had just started the Organization of Canadian Women in Public Relations and American Women in Public Relations (Women in PR North America). I was fueled by a passion to make a difference, but I did not quite know how I was going to ensure the business could last.
I had also just become a mother for the first time, and I needed to create more efficiency and learn how to run an online business correctly. As a new mom with very little free time, joining B-School kept me motivated to grow my business.
While you're here, you can download my FREE guide to plan your content strategy in the next 72 hours.
I loved what Marie had created with her own programs so I knew she was the person I should be learning from. I just left my corporate job (I was on maternity leave), and I felt like it was a great time to really go all-in with my new business.
PRO TIP: If you do not have an existing business, I would recommend keeping your day job and completing B-School on the side. You will learn if your idea has potential and then you can decide on your future path. Business can be FUN if you learn how to do it the right way and you feel excited about sharing it with the world.
As a marketing and public relations professional, I knew how to promote myself, but I needed to learn how to create an online business plan, and that's when B-School entered my life at the perfect time.
- (2016) Before B-School, I was working full-time in an office, running my PR agency on the side, and day-dreaming about the day I could fuel my passion with purpose. I had so many ideas, but I really lacked focus. I wanted to do everything, but I was already feeling burnt out. I just launched Women in PR in Canada, but I did not know how to grow it yet. This is when I started looking for help and I learned about Marie Forleo. I signed up for her free video training series to see if it was a good fit.
- (2017) When I joined B-School, I had my business Pink Pearl PR running, but I really learned that I needed to add a lot of new features to my website to capture leads. We are all constantly learning, right!? If you want to work with me at Pink Pearl PR, book a PR Discovery call.
- (2018) Within one year of completing B-School, I opened three Women in PR chapters across Canada and launched American Women in Public Relations in New York City. I started creating online programs to connect female entrepreneurs globally.
- (2019) Within two years of completing B-School, I created the Public Relations Academy to help female entrepreneurs learn how to promote themselves online. This has become the space where I spend a lot of my time teaching my PR strategy.
- (2020) Within three years of completing B-School, I created my personal brand website TaliaDavis.com and rebranded this blog from Empress Avenue to Fempreneur.com (and launched a podcast).
- (2021) Within four years of completing B-School, I was invited to be an affiliate and share my success story. I never imagined I would have this opportunity, and to me it meant that Marie Forleo really believed in the business brand I had created. She has helped thousands of entrepreneurs scale their businesses and she is giving me the opportunity to do the same.
- (2022) I revisited an idea I had when I first joined B-School in 2017. It's now 5 years later and I've learned a lot about growing an online business. An idea that felt impossible to me back then, is something I'm very excited to bring to fruition this year. I created a new PR agency, under my own name (my personal brand!), focused on thought leadership strategy for female entrepreneurs. I finally had the confidence to publish my book, Fempreneur.
- (2023) I added a brand new program to the Public Relations Academy, called the Public Relations Academy Accelerator. This program is designed to support female entrepreneurs with creating a detailed marketing plan.
As you can see, building your business is an ongoing journey, but it starts from a strong foundation. This is what you will achieve in B-School – you will create something you can continually build on year after year. Even if you are an established business owner, you will learn some very useful strategies for creating a profitable online business.
Download this complimentary workbook to implement 5 BONUS marketing ideas this week! Don't forget to buy the FEMPRENEUR book available on Amazon to read more of my business-building secrets.
Register for my B-School waitlist to get my bonus offer when B-School opens again. Just a reminder to mark your calendar: enrollment for the next B-School will be in July 2023.
Register for the 2023 Summer B-School waitlist NOW!
Join my B-School mailing list to make sure you don't miss my exclusive bonus offer! I have lots of goodies to send your way! I’m already planning to join the 2023 experience as an alumni, and I can’t wait to get started. I wonder what new ideas I will come up with this year…or what will you come up with!? Let's build your dream business together!
Ways to work together:
- Media Pitching: Work with our team at Pink Pearl PR to pitch your product to major magazines, influencers, and high-profile publications.
- Digital Marketing: Work with our team to develop your search engine optimization (SEO) strategy, or manage your Google ads. Ask us about our unique PR for SEO strategy for female entrepreneurs!
- One-On-One: Work with Talia to create your signature offer and get media ready.
- Coaching and Courses: The Public Relations Academy and Accelerator will help you create your own PR strategy with our guidance.
If you would like to work with me personally to grow your personal brand as a female executive or entrepreneur, you can work with me at Pink Pearl PR. Book a call to see if we’re a good fit. Get on my mailing list for insider perks.
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission.