Are you wondering if Marie Forleo’s B-School is a good investment? I am often asked about my own experience, so I created this blog post to help you decide if it is a good fit for your own business as a female entrepreneur.
To be successful, you must take smarter, more strategic actions, and this video training series is a great first step to take. Trust me, take a moment to sign-up for the FREE training to start thinking like a true leader.
Enrollment for the next B-School will be from February 22 – March 3, 2022. If you are interested in B-School, sign-up for my mailing list here so you can take advantage of my exclusive B-School bonus! Trust me, you won’t want to miss it (it includes publicity coaching, B-School Implementation support, and training from yours truly).
In this review, I am going to share exactly how B-School helped my business, and how I believe it will help your business. While you’re here, you can download my FREE guide to plan your content strategy in the next 72 hours.
What exactly is B-School?
B-School is a 6-week, interactive video-based training program that teaches smart, effective online marketing strategies to business owners who want more sales and more impact from their online presence.
Watch the FREE video training series happening NOW!
Whether you’re brand new to business or established and ready to grow, B‑School will challenge you to execute at your highest level. It’s designed to turn your business into a force for good that fuels higher profits and your higher purpose.
B-School is led by Marie Forleo, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the book Everything is Figureoutable and creator of the award-winning show MarieTV. Named by Oprah as a thought leader for the next generation and one of Inc.’s 500 fastest growing companies, Marie’s mission is to help you realize your greatest potential and use your gifts to change the world.
What’s inside the B-School curriculum?
You will get started by reviewing Start The Right Business and The Follow-Through Formula modules. You’ll have fresh ahas and insights that can have a profound impact on your success just by completing these two trainings! Every time I complete the B-School experience, I restart these modules because they are so helpful.
When B-School officially starts, you will receive access to the following modules:
- Module 1: Your Profit Plan
- Module 2: Websites That Convert
- Module 3: Design A Winning Communication Plan
- Module 4: Increase Traffic & Grow Your List
- Module 5: Create Raving Fan Customers
- Module 6: Master Timeless Marketing
When you complete these modules, that is when you get sent over to me to help you with your public relations strategy (my B-School bonus)! I cannot wait to see what you create and what we will be promoting together!
Why should you trust my opinion?
I’ve spent years studying online marketing trends and learning from many leading business owners. What worked in marketing a few years ago, doesn’t work today. You need to stay on top of marketing trends as a female entrepreneur to grow your sales and learn from others that have the brand success you desire.
I’m the Founder of the Organization of American Women in Public Relations and the Organization of Canadian Women in Public Relations. In 2017, NASDAQ recognized me as a PR Influencer, and PR Week showcased how I’m helping women in my field succeed. I’ve worked with some of the largest brands in North America at my PR agency, Pink Pearl PR to help them get featured in high profile media outlets and grow their sales. You can learn more about me here:
“It was honestly the best investment I ever made in my business. B-School was the very first online program I enrolled in, and it helped me build my online foundation. Since completing B-School, I work less and earn more, while making an even bigger impact as a purpose-driven leader.” – Talia Beckett Davis
How to Get the Best B-School Experience
When you are making an investment in an online training program, such as Marie Forleo’s B-School, you will want to block time on your calendar so that you can make the most of it. This FREE video training series is a great first step to take.
Action = Results = Progress!
When I first enrolled, I was busy as a new mom, but I made learning and implementing the material a priority. In fact, this is something I remind my own students to do inside the Public Relations Academy. When I was at home with my son, I would work through the program material when he napped. Now, as an alumni when I rejoin each year, I work through the material outside of my business hours. This is usually in the evenings after my son is in bed. That’s one of my favourite aspects of the B-School experience – you get lifetime access to the materials and an invitation to join every single year!
As you are working through B-School, you might feel stuck on some of the modules and that’s ok! Work through the material and act. You can always come back to it and add new ideas as they come to you. The most important part of the experience is to make a decision, and Marie’s team will hold you accountable like they did for me.
“There is no more glass ceiling. I don’t work for anyone else. I’m the boss, the founder, the CEO. I’ve never felt more free, I do what nourishes my soul.” -MAKENZIE CHILTON, B‑SCHOOL GRAD
How B-School Has Helped My Business Grow Each Year
In 2017, I made the decision to enroll in B-School. I remember I signed up right before the cart closed because it was a big investment for me at the time. I was considering some other online coaching programs, but I realized that I needed to start by building a strong business foundation. If this sounds like you, this video training series is a great first step to take.
I had watched a lot of Marie TV in the past, and I loved her approach and personality. I knew that I would love learning from Marie and that she would keep me interested. I was not wrong! I completed every single module; I did the work, and I achieved some amazing results because I followed her advice.
Fun fact! B-School was co-created by Laura Roeder, founder of MeetEdgar and Paperbell. You can read an article I wrote for Laura on the Paperbell blog here: https://paperbell.com/blog/get-coaching-clients-fast/
When I joined Marie Forleo’s B-School in 2017, I had just started the Organization of Canadian Women in Public Relations and American Women in Public Relations (Women in PR North America). I was fueled by a passion to make a difference, but I did not quite know how I was going to ensure the business could last.
I had also just become a mother for the first time, and I needed to create more efficiency and learn how to run an online business correctly. As a new mom with very little free time, joining B-School kept me motivated to grow my business.
While you’re here, you can download my FREE guide to plan your content strategy in the next 72 hours.
I loved what Marie had created with her own programs so I knew she was the person I should be learning from. I had also just left my corporate job (I was on maternity leave), and I felt like it was a great time to really go all-in with my new business.
PRO TIP: If you do not have an existing business, I would recommend keeping your day job and completing B-School on the side. You will learn if your idea has potential and then you can decide on your future path! Business can be FUN if you learn how to do it the right way and you feel excited about sharing it with the world.
As a marketing and public relations professional, I knew how to promote myself, but I needed to learn how to create an online business plan.
- (2016) Before B-School, I was working full-time in an office, running my PR agency on the side, and day-dreaming about the day I could fuel my passion with purpose. I had so many ideas, but I really lacked focus. I wanted to do everything, but I was already feeling burnt out. I just launched Women in PR in Canada, but I did not know how to grow it yet. This is when I started looking for help and I learned about Marie Forleo. I signed up for her frees video training series to see if it was a good fit.
- (2017) When I joined B-School, I had my business Pink Pearl PR running, but I really learned that I needed to add a lot of new features to my website to capture leads. We are all constantly learning, right!?
- (2018) Within one year of completing B-School, I opened 3 Women in PR chapters across Canada and launched the organization in New York City. I had also started creating online programs to connect female entrepreneurs globally.
- (2019) Within two years of completing B-School, I created the Public Relations Academy to help female entrepreneurs learn how to promote themselves online. This has become the space where I spend a lot of my time teaching my PR strategy.
- (2020) Within three years of completing B-School, I created my personal brand website TaliaDavis.com and rebranded my blog from Empress Avenue to Fempreneur.com (and launched a podcast).
- (2021) Within four years of completing B-School, I was invited to be an affiliate and share my success story. I never imagined I would have this opportunity, and to me it meant that Marie Forleo really believed in the business brand I had created. She has helped thousands of entrepreneurs scale their businesses and she is giving me the opportunity to do the same.
- (2022) Fast forward to today, I’m revisiting an initial idea I had when I first joined B-School in 2017. 5 years later and I’ve learned a lot about growing an online business. An idea that felt impossible to me back then, is something I’m very excited to bring to fruition this year and I can’t wait to share it! Stay tuned!!
As you can see, building your business is an ongoing journey, but it starts from a strong foundation. This is what you will achieve in B-School – you will create something you can continually build on year after year. Even if you are an established business owner, you will learn some very useful strategies for creating a profitable online business. Remember, to be successful, you must take smarter, more strategic actions, and this video training series is a great first step to take.
Related: Download this Media Interview Confidence Tip Sheet
Register with my link and bonus offer when B-School opens again. Stay tuned for the full details on my exclusive B-School bonus and sign-up for mailing list so you do not miss the announcement. I am so excited to share it with you!!
Sign-up here: https://www.taliadavis.com/bschool
Sign-up with my link so you don’t miss my bonus when B-School officially opens, and do not forget to join my mailing list. I have lots of goodies to send your way! B-School opens just once a year so don’t miss your opportunity to work on your business with me. I’m already signed up for the 2022 experience as an alumni, and I can’t wait to get started. I wonder what new ideas I will come up with this year…or what will you come up with!?
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission.