Sew Moe Clothing creates beautifully hand crafted pieces for women of all shapes and sizes – perfect for the mom to be! The designer, Moe, got her start when she moved to the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina, and found inspiration for her products from all the beauty the mountains had to offer.
We had an opportunity to review some of Moe’s hand made products and we were definitely impressed with the care and details put into each piece.
Products We Love
A design to the likings of nursing moms everywhere. This breastfeeding friendly sweater features three fully functional buttons that extend down each side of the collar and underarms to create a top that can either open fully from the bust, or fold down on one side for easy breastfeeding access.
The sweater is also stretchy and comfortable to wear while pregnant!
- Lightweight pullover sweater, perfect for layering.
- The ideal weight for multi season wear, your wardrobe will thank you!
- Asymmetric peter pan style collar at chest, with tiny white button detail making this simple and classy sweater unique, but simple.
- Constructed with thumbhole sleeves and a waistband hem that is slightly higher at the sides for a scalloped silhouette.
- Served and sewn for a long life of wear and enjoyment.
- Wash cold/gentle cycle, and air dry.
We have scoured the globe for the best finds for mom-to-be to include in our 2016 Online Baby Shower Event and Registry Guide on empressavenue.com. We have gift ideas for the mom-to-be, for the dad-to-be, for the new baby, for the nursery, and for the home– everything from the affordable to the indulgent.
Enter the Empress Avenue Online Baby Shower Event below!
Step 1: Entry Points!
Step 2: Follow Pink Pearl PR on Instagram!
Step 3: Sign-up hereEnter to WIN
This sweater is a simple, yet stylish addition to a new mom’s wardrobe. It’s soft, breastfeeding friendly, and easy to wash. It features a unique, flattering cut, and is made for a long life of wear and enjoyment.